Monday, October 5, 2009

Cheating Zombies

Today's zombies are not what I intended. Because I am tired and don't feel like really discussing much. So here it is. Pretty much a repeat. So I'm pretty much cheating today. But at least I made an effort!

The Crazies (io9)

I'm looking forward to this. I know it's not technically zombies, but it reminds me more of the rage virus in 28 days later, so I'm throwing it into the zombie corner of my brain.

I finished reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies today. It took me forever to get through the book. It's awesome, but it's still Pride and Prejudice, ya know? The beginning is pretty boring in pride and prejudice and zombies help it along a bit. It finally picks up about half way through. Some days it just couldn't keep my attention. Of course, some days nothing can keep my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment