Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dead things should stay dead. Except Bruce Wanye! Bring him back DC!

To begin with, I was startled to learn that Zombieland had once been proposed for a tv series, but the network turned it down. Seriously guys! What the hell for? Why on earth would anyone turn down such a concept for a tv show. I would have watched it, and possibly forced all of my friends to watch it. So here's what it has become. The movie that is not showing in theaters for your enjoyment. And even better news is that there is plenty of material left for sequels.

Zombieland was once a tv series, now a movie with mass amount of sequels?

And bonus link for the day(+1000 exp points):

A list of reason why you shouldn't bring people back from the dead, even if you have the power. My number one reason would be because I would be worried they would return as Zombies and I would have created patient zero in a zombie apocalypse. As much as I would be prepared for a zombie epidemic, I don't want to cause one. That would be silly.

10 reasons from pop-culture you don't give life back to the dead

And the 2nd Bonus link for Wednesday, because I love you guys:

War World Z has been talked about in the movie sense of a book's life before. But it's been a while. New news emerged and here it is. Enjoy you brains.

World War Z Script getting better?

No comments:

Post a Comment